Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Well, it only took you a year and a half to make your first post after joining! Heavy joinery is fun. Is something going to go on top of all that?

·
Super Moderator
27,681 Posts
Well, it only took you a year and a half to make your first post after joining! Heavy joinery is fun. Is something going to go on top of all that?
Heavy duty pergola.

Nice joinery, hoss.

Welcome. :thumbsup:

·
ZWC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any free time I have for the interweb is usually on the boating sites - I'm kind of a wannabe dragboat racer - lol
This porch gets t&g and corrugated metal. Not much slope for metal but that's what the H.O. wants. Here is a pic of steel post/beams connection.
Pics won't load. I'll get the app and post later. Thx for the compliments!

·
ZWC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
beams...

the ledger and rafters are DF. The GLB were supplied from another vendor that i do not ever use. What is in the pic is 5x12"GLB. They sent out a 26' GLB made of WW. The homeowner would not accept, and Ive never seen a GLB made of WW. Its all DF.

·
ZWC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
beams...

the ledger and rafters are DF. The GLB were supplied from another vendor that i do not ever use. What is in the pic is 5x12"GLB. They sent out a 26' GLB made of WW. The homeowner would not accept, and Ive never seen a GLB made of WW. Its all DF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts