Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who drinks something other than coffee in the morning? Does everyone still drink coffee in the heat of August? Coffee just isn't for me. I know most of these energy drinks are horrible for me. Other than learn to love coffee, what do you suggest to wake me up in the morning?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I used to drink a lot of pop or energy drinks in the morning, now I have gotten used to coffee. Also, the more sleep thing is a great idea, but it doesn't help me so much with being less tired in the morning, just less tired in the afternoon.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,852 Posts
Swiss Miss Cocoa with Mini Marshmallows every morning. Mmmmmm

·
Always Learning
8,654 Posts
Coffee all year long. Summer just two mugs a day...winter the thermos comes out.

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
You know you can get different tasting coffee right? I'm in love with coffee. I have a coffee maker in the trailer with a battery backup incase we don't have power.

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
Soda , juice , water , Gatorade , energy drinks . All that coffee all day might as well drink red bull . Caffeine caffeine
In my college days I was going to class 7 hours a day and building houses for habitat, and Ronald McDonald for 8 at night. I quite even drinking caffeine and switched to the pills.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Green tea for me. Let 2 teabags soak in my mug with hot water for 10-15 minutes, 3 bags if I am unusually tired, add some stevia and a little honey and I'm out the door. Was drinking espresso for 6 or 7 years but it was just too much caffeine and I eventually started to feel bad a few hours after drinking it so I quit.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Green Monster. When I am trying to kick the Monster habit it is Simply Orange juice.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts