Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
starting this one next, 360sq' terra cotta/seasoned mahog/black deckorator baskets flanked w/ collars. Super cool customers, this should be a welcome relief from the infants I've had all year.:thumbup:

btw the drawing isn't complete.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Another cool one.
Looking forward to pix! :clap:

·
John Hyatt
3,658 Posts
You are defentley the own le ist Carpenter that even has thought about man handling those 2 x 12s, much less doing it.

The JonMon is in total Respect Mode. J.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx gents, i'll be sure to take some good progress pix and post up, this is actually a reskin/adding the curveed "appendage/stairs" to an existing well built but tiny deck, it has an awsome view to boot and a really nice paver setup under neith, should turn out pretty neat:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Chilly weather coming Bone:laughing: Would have been a nice place to spend your time while it was warm. You know with people who pay their bills.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Any snow to go along with the cold rain down there? Woke up with 2" this morning, gone by this afternoon. Damp does right to my bones anymore. Working with mud, in mud to go along with it:thumbdown.

Looks like you'll have a good week for framing next week though:thumbsup:

·
Fine Deckbuilder
402 Posts
Chris, are you coming to the Deck Expo? I rented a big house about 1 mile from the convention. I might have a bed left.
Clemens

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no snow down here pa, but damn cold, I don't mind the cold one bit but come on, like what ever happened to summer fall winter, one day I'm in shorts, the next bibs and a beanie:sad: was hoping to check out the schooner races with my boy this weekend, but screw that.

·
Fine Deckbuilder
402 Posts
A few repairs here and there but still running. What can the Kanda do for me?
Keep in mind that next week the weather is going to look good. 25 degrees warmer and sunny.
Clemens

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Chris, are you coming to the Deck Expo? I rented a big house about 1 mile from the convention. I might have a bed left.
Clemens
What neighborhood?
I might have friends who should be warned.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
It is called Historic Lockerbie a little east from the convention center.
East Michigan street close to 70
Cool!
Some nice old houses there.
Don't forget to make reservations
for St. Elmo's Steakhouse.
Mmmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 121 Posts