Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
Not really too long but it depends on how filled the schedule is at that point and time.

The only thing about getting to be an old fart that is actually good, is being able to see through BS. This sixth sense gets more fine tuned every year.

The question begging is what happened?

We can move this to HH if you want too. Just contact your favorite moderator :laughing: (or one on line)

·
Repair/Remodeling Tech.
1,645 Posts
LOL yea it is. And if we toss this back and forth a few more times, we'll be in the club too :thumbsup:

·
always building
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as far as what happened... here is my excuse me...
Hello delete , I apologize for any inconveniences, but it seems that I as a contractor won't be able to meet your specific needs as far as your pending job at delete highway delete. I honestly don't feel comfortable bidding incomplete plans as it , as you say " is a potential breeding ground for disputes" I wish you well on this project as well as all other endeavors, and thank you for the opportunity. Jerry

·
Repair/Remodeling Tech.
1,645 Posts
I see nothing wrong with that. I assume they did see something wrong with it? (or you wouldn't have started this thread...yes?)

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
as far as what happened... here is my excuse me...
Hello delete , I apologize for any inconveniences, but it seems that I as a contractor won't be able to meet your specific needs as far as your pending job at delete highway delete. I honestly don't feel comfortable bidding incomplete plans as it , as you say " is a potential breeding ground for disputes" I wish you well on this project as well as all other endeavors, and thank you for the opportunity. Jerry
That's the key with ending it with class. Wishing them well on their project and somewhat meaning it.

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
is that the uppity 1000 club?
Sorry yes. You've been here so darn long I didn't even look at the post count!:laughing: ASS U ME :whistling

It's really not worth posting extra heavy for though. Pretty much the same stuff, except hidden from searches anywhere.

I'm going to get crap for even acknowledging this section exists in the main area too. Oh well, bring it on I guess.:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts