Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Miter Saw Vacuum Switch

9K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  kwandrsn 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any suggestions on what i should get.
I have a dewalt 12" sliding miter saw and a ridgid 9 gallon shop vac

I have to move equipment from jobsite to jobsite and i am looking for a automatic switch to turn vacuum on and off.

I have seen two such products one called isocket and the other ivac
The ivac seems to have 2 plugs for different circuits and i usually only have one circuit available to use

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Discussion starter · #16 ·
I have that one and use it with my Dust Coolector. It works great, but is only rated to 13 Amps, I believe. Go on Amazon and look up the iVac Pro. There is a 15A and a 20A version available. Get one of those. Make sure you get the 115V version. There is also a 220 available.
I looked at those you gotta buy 2 units one for tool for $60 and one for vac for 70. Still a little more than i am wanting to spend. It would be great for a dust collector not locatex real close to saw. My show vac sits under saw on the jobsite

Discussion starter · #17 ·
I have that one and use it with my Dust Coolector. It works great, but is only rated to 13 Amps, I believe. Go on Amazon and look up the iVac Pro. There is a 15A and a 20A version available. Get one of those. Make sure you get the 115V version. There is also a 220 available.
How many amps is your dust collector and what tools you use it with?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.