Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to get some opinions, or start a fight馃槼...what are your opinions for screwguns and impact gun kits? Waukee? Kita? Or Ridgid? I feel like you cant go wrong with Ridgid because of the lifetime warrenty?

Registered
Mikeinboston said:
Just looking to get some opinions, or start a fightdde33...what are your opinions for screwguns and impact gun kits? Waukee? Kita? Or Ridgid? I feel like you cant go wrong with Ridgid because of the lifetime warrenty?
there are tons if threads on this, try searching for it. But I like makita

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tylerwalker32 said:
there are tons if threads on this, try searching for it. But I like makita
I like makita myself. We used to use milwaukee, switched over to makita and we love it

Tech Geek
Just looking to get some opinions, or start a fight?de33...what are your opinions for screwguns and impact gun kits? Waukee? Kita? Or Ridgid? I feel like you cant go wrong with Ridgid because of the lifetime warrenty?
We've been over this topic so many times that I can sum it up in one sentence. I'd say 50% here use makita, 20% waulkee, 5% use rigid and 25% use other

Registered
We've been over this topic so many times that I can sum it up in one sentence.
"I have all three brands....and a handful of others, depending upon what the tool/job is".

Dang, I was going to say that.

topsail's trimcat
makita and milwaukee

topsail's trimcat
Bosch....I am starting to feel like Lone with our kits.
i use to run bosch cordless but its very rare in any of the stores here anymore.. just the big stuff is easy to find

1 - 20 of 29 Posts