Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah I have that same problem. Ive used the circular saw the most so they slide in and out pretty easy. The drill, impact and sawzall on the other hand generally put up a fight.

Haven't really noticed it as much with the charger.

·
Repair & Renovation
3,257 Posts
The chargers weird. Seems backwards to me.

·
Repair & Renovation
3,257 Posts
MF Custom said:
Runtime is what really sucks.
I dont seem to find any problems with the runtime on my set up.. maybe i got the only good set of batteries :laughing:

·
Resident Pain
2,424 Posts
i have a older Milwaukee set, wasnt very impressed with it at all. I loved how the saw felt in my hand, but thats about it. I switched to Makita and love all my makita cordless tools. But this week was helping a buddy's crew frame a house and they use all 36v dewalt 7 1/4 saws ( he has 5, 7 chargers, 10 batteries) and ill have to admit at first site i thought it was crazy idea. But as the days progress i was rather pleased with them. They were mildly under powered but, it's cordless wasnt expecting a beast. As much as i hate dewalt tools i might buy just the saw for playing around with

·
Registered
62 Posts
How old are your batteries:blink:?
I have the m18fuel impact, m18 fuel hammmer drill,the normal sawzall and led flashlight. I beat the SH#@ out of these tools Particulary the sawzall and hammer drill. I mix concrete in bucket with the drill on speed one and the battery takes that abuse for about 15-20 minutes non stop. I use the sawzall for everything including large scale demo. my corded sawzall has been in its case ever since i bought the cordless one. I have 7 xc batteries and they run circles around my freinds li-ion makita.The sawzall i can run non stop cutting stuff for about 20 minutes on 3.0 batteries.
Ive used the m18 circular saw and it outcut my freinds makita cordless and the 20v dewalt we had for the day.Milwaukee cordless thats from 2009 and older battery wise arent that good but the knew stuff is crazy reliable and strong.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts