Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nothing, I mean nothing in their tool lineup. Im a bosch 12v guy.

but is this deal worth it? I do not have a radio. Was kinda hoping to keep to one lineup, but honestly, the price is rpetty good.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I think so. I paid that for the radio and chucked drill a few years ago, and use both quite often. The radio is pretty decent. You're not going to shake the foundation, but I don't like to have the music on too loud anyway.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i usually just have a little music just to take away the monotonous atmosphere.

I guess I'll pass. Dont need it, and doesn't fit into any system I currently have.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I bought this combo and its 100% worth the money. used the screwgun today and love it. also a great radio with strong reception and clear sound.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great deal got it for that prices at Home Depot last summer.... Nice little drill and radio for around the house or to keep in the truck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
as far as the m12 goes they're an amazing tool line. I am blown away. My xrp 18's have been camping out in the tool box more and more since these little guys are so capable. I'm considering m18's when my xrp's kick it. The radio I don't know much about but I'm sure it works well, but nothing outrageous. The hackzall is probably my favorite m12 tool...

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
i have the m12 fuel impact its awesome, it smokes the makita.

im curious about the m12 hackzall though.. those are marked down to $99 now that the m12 fuel version is coming

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have the m12 fuel impact its awesome, it smokes the makita.

im curious about the m12 hackzall though.. those are marked down to $99 now that the m12 fuel version is coming
Great little tool. They even make smaller blades for them and believe me it comes in handy all the time. It's small and you have a ton of control. I highly reccomend it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is the M12 impact any good? I have the screw driver and it has no balls.:no:
I love the m12 impact! I have the fuel m18 impact and the fuel m12. I love the 2 settings for the m12 and use it for more than I thought I would. It's perfect for cabinet hinge screws as it won't over torque and is great for pocket screws. It will also drive larger screws without issue as well, just not meant for production like the m18.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I have nothing, I mean nothing in their tool lineup. Im a bosch 12v guy.

but is this deal worth it? I do not have a radio. Was kinda hoping to keep to one lineup, but honestly, the price is rpetty good.
Hell yeh. the radio will last all day with 2-12v batts. It's a perfect fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts