Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chief Reporter of Spam
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I switched to Milwaukee tools last year and have to wonder if they will come up with a cordless tile saw since they're making jackhammers and other heavy duty stuff. After my progression of tile saw purchases,, mainly due to tile size increasing has been stressful now to see plank tile 4' and up.
It'd be a game changer if Milwaukee or actually any company would make a removable head bridge saw... so you can buy the dang saw once but then have a selection of tables to purchase for small or large jobs. Right? Like picture an Imer plunge cut bridge saw that the head could be removed and hooked onto a larger table. Anyone one board with that?... because I think it'd be wonderful!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
You could use a cordless makita track saw with diamond blade. I get that it's not Milwaukee, but that became less of avn issue for me this last year

-Rich

·
Chief Reporter of Spam
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, a track saw setup would be nice too. Milwaukee is definitely lacking in that department too. I did however, pick up their 12v cut off tool that takes a 3" grinder blade and I gotta say that thing has been a sweet addition to my tile tools

1 - 3 of 3 Posts