Milwaukee 25 ft + 16 ft Tape

2011 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Exlud
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Is this suppose to be a good deal?
Yes, it's buy the 25' get the 16' free
Is this suppose to be a good deal?
And that's a good deal?
Yes, it's buy the 25' get the 16' free
gees and all this time we were envying them thinking the grass is greener on the other side :laughing::laughing:.

That tape must be made here as we got it in the store but. a good deal is 2 fatmax 16' for $9.99 at Rona :thumbsup:,
dont ask me how but i should have about 100 tapes now because i buy weather i need it or not when its on sale, but i believe i have about 3 :mad: maybe
And that's a good deal?
Yes. It's a more durable tape than the fat max.
And that's a good deal?
Sort of. I wouldn't buy another one unless they redesigned the hook.
Yes. It's a more durable tape than the fat max.
I own a ton of Milwaukee toole but have never tried their tapes.I buy the Stanley packs at HD when on sale.A 25' and 16' for $9.99 or whatever .The reason being that my guys are always missing their tapes and getting one of mine"to use" from the trailer.
You can trim the hook down. I've had mine since they came out (9 months?? ) and it's still in great condition. It doesn't have as much standout as a fat max but it's a great tape.
Sort of. I wouldn't buy another one unless they redesigned the hook.
Wow I can't keep one for 9 days without losing it.
You can trim the hook down. I've had mine since they came out (9 months?? ) and it's still in great condition. It doesn't have as much standout as a fat max but it's a great tape.
Stop getting hammered at work and you might not lose so many tools...
Wow I can't keep one for 9 days without losing it.
That sounds pretty boring.
Stop getting hammered at work and you might not lose so many tools...
I liked the idea of it, I just wasn't thrilled with the execution if the product. It doesn't seem to want to stand up straight when I have it out and locked either. Always tips over. You and I probably don't do the same stuff all the time. I do a lot of interior work and the tape just doesn't do it for me.

I like the fat max tapes but they tend to always break within the first few inches after a while. The Pete t tape for me would be a fat max with the coating and the belt clip off the Milwaukee.
My two issues with the Milwaukee tape are the hook and the lock. You can't butt the tape and get a good measurement because the end of the tape will always be about 1/4" or so away from what you are measuring. It may be just my tape, but the lock doesn't work worth a damn.
If they would redesign the hook and fix the lock issue it'd be a great tape.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.