Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have the cordless rotozip? I think it's an m12 tool. Trying to go cordless for my drywall tools, because I do it more in remodel situation, vs production. Any thoughts appreciated

·
Registered
77 Posts
piece of sh*t. if you had a crew that did drywall all the time a guy would go through one in two houses. i do hardly any drywall and its screaming already.
it is nice if you have a couple things to cut out and dont want to take a cord, but full time use...i wouldnt attempt. but still has it place. if you are already set up for m12, its not too much $ for the bare tool.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jdorpaudi said:
piece of sh*t. if you had a crew that did drywall all the time a guy would go through one in two houses. i do hardly any drywall and its screaming already.
it is nice if you have a couple things to cut out and dont want to take a cord, but full time use...i wouldnt attempt. but still has it place. if you are already set up for m12, its not too much $ for the bare tool.
Good to know. I have no m12 gear, this would have been the first. I don't hang full houses, only really touch it if I am doing a remodel. But it sounds like this may not be the tool for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts