Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Chief Reporter of Spam
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we've had some talk about MWT, I decided to start the "official" thread. Angus got me hooked up with Rich and I just placed a recent order and its been a great experience! (Can't wait to get my T3 Razor)

The benefits for me is that Rich is knows a lot about the productline and they are able to set my account to my states sales tax brackets among keeping the prices competitve. Also, I've received a Contractor Talk discount:clap:They've had some website glitches on available products which are being fixed today.
I'm sure Angus will be here to post the link and contact info for Rich. And Rich will stop in periodically to keep us informed on specials and product line additions/updates!

Right now I have 299 member points at MWT... Does that get me steak dinner or something :laughing:

·
If my PO asks,I set tile
688 Posts
Rich and staff are great at MWT. They have overnight shipped stuff right to my jobsite when i was out of town after a backorder.Thats good service!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
1,887 Posts
Hey rich nice talking to you today. i am still trying to find a machine for the dealer. I will call ya to order some stuff here soon. i am not that crazy afterall....... have a good day man

1 - 20 of 65 Posts