Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our company has always done the 1/3 Deposit, 1/3 when job begins, and 1/3 when work is complete, for our standard contracts. This is how we understood was MHIC law.

Once we have a contract on a job, often time we have a homeowner who will want additional work done. The industry term is "Change Order" for this type of contract. Does anyone have a link to what the State of Maryland Law is for the legal payment structure on a "Change Order?"

Thank You Very Much In Advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.