Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Metal & Flat Roof GURU want work in KY, TN?

1774 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  rc-construction
We are wanting to bring another crew or couple crews on to do all of our metal roofs and flat commercial roofs. If anyone knows someone good or you are interested let me know.

Either just work in KY or choose to travel
We cover: KY, TN, CO, KS and some Oklahoma (just depends when we expand again)
We are wanting to bring another crew or couple crews on to do all of our metal roofs and flat commercial roofs. If anyone knows someone good or you are interested let me know.

Either just work in KY or choose to travel
We cover: KY, TN, CO, KS and some Oklahoma (just depends when we expand again)
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I'm interesred in the metal in Ky.Email me at [email protected] if your still looking.
I'm interesred in the metal in Ky.Email me at [email protected] if your still looking.
See more
Im Interested

I interested in working in Kentucky and maybe Tennesee. I do flat roofs and specialize in Duro-Last Roofing and I have dont Duro-Last roofs in these states already e-mail me at [email protected]
Reactions: cms_roofing
Im Interested

I interested in working in Kentucky and maybe Tennesee. I do flat roofs and specialize in Duro-Last Roofing and I have dont Duro-Last roofs in these states already e-mail me at [email protected]
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.