Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to start the new home project as soon as the snow goes away, and by the look of it, I don't think it will, it just keeps coming and coming.

Well anyway, got my Home renovation project set up and ready to go. Plans are ready and just waiting for the weather to break. I posted some pictures here of my next project, I think its listed under 1900's House... So while dealing with snow been giving a CA Premier 6 a run.

So here is a few things I designed for my next project while messing with it, a few elevation shots, a you-tube video so people can see what the final project will look like and all that other good stuff, so the Real Estate people can start advertising.

So here we go boys and girls

Here is also a video, this was done on the first try, still playing around ehehe, but its good enough, I hope nobody gonna get dizzy.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is that roof material Greg?

Andy.
Like Roofcheck said, poor man slate... I'm running now Raytrace on the kitchen, haven't tried that before will see what the outcome will be... I will post a picture as soon as its done.

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks good, I like it... I'm sure I can get a better result if I tweak the settings, but that is for another snowy day.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts