Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
That job that Loneframer is most recently on is going to be a banquet hall, owned by the guy that is building that massive erector set of a house he has posted hundreds of pictures of.

If he has a hair on his arse, he could book that thing for a party when completed.

Southern Jersey is a short hop for me. I would make an effort to show if he could sack up and pull it off.

Just an idea anyway. With some bait on it of course.:whistling

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That job that Loneframer is most recently on is going to be a banquet hall, owned by the guy that is building that massive erector set of a house he has posted hundreds of pictures of.

If he has a hair on his arse, he could book that thing for a party when completed.

Southern Jersey is a short hop for me. I would make an effort to show if he could sack up and pull it off.

Let me know if you're going I will pack my ryobi saw and meet you up there

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,985 Posts
........How can we start a CT meet up to socialize with each other in person?
We're doing just this on an electricians' forum.

Someone just decides to 'host' a meeting. A date, time and place is rather arbitrarily chosen, and whoever can make it shows up.

Totally informal.

But fun.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
I'd Like to meet Neo. I wonder what it was like to work with tools before there was electricity:shifty:
Him and Leo would just hole up in the corner and talk about the proper way to sharpen a chisel for hours.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts

It could happen, but it ain't gonna happen very soon.:laughing:

Let me know if you're going I will pack my ryobi saw and meet you up there
If you bring the Riobi, we might get this off the ground a little sooner.:whistling This is more your area of expertise anyway.:notworthy

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It could happen, but it ain't gonna happen very soon.:laughing:

If you bring the Riobi, we might get this off the ground a little sooner.:whistling This is more your area of expertise anyway.:notworthy
Yeah I can hang with that. Just don't hand me and routers or jigs.:blink:

Looks like a big DC rowhouse, I'd eat that up. We don't need no sticking Gus for that

1 - 20 of 119 Posts