Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Well there you go.

We all converge on your place and .......help.
Well wouldn't that be nice? :laughing:

If I can work less than I've been in the past few months, I should be able to finish all the work in 3 - 4 months.

We are pursuing a specific piece of land right now and if that works out I'll have to get it cleared, a septic put in, have a shop built (probably won't build it ourselves, too busy), and get a trailer on it to move into.

Once we move out I have to do touch up paint and misc finish up stuff, have my floors refinished and the roof done, then put the house on the market.

Then I'll have a shell of a shop that needs a ton of work to make functional. So yeah... its a busy time. :sad:

·
Super Moderator
25,786 Posts
Well wouldn't that be nice? :laughing:

If I can work less than I've been in the past few months, I should be able to finish all the work in 3 - 4 months.

We are pursuing a specific piece of land right now and if that works out I'll have to get it cleared, a septic put in, have a shop built (probably won't build it ourselves, too busy), and get a trailer on it to move into.

Once we move out I have to do touch up paint and misc finish up stuff, have my floors refinished and the roof done, then put the house on the market.

Then I'll have a shell of a shop that needs a ton of work to make functional. So yeah... its a busy time. :sad:
All worth it, Travis. Proud of you bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,094 Posts
I'd definitely maybe be up for a VA get-together in June. Just depends on workload; I generally don't schedule out that far, but rumor has it that I'll be pretty busy for much of the summer.

Whether I make that or not, I'd be happy to host a repeat at our camp. As long as Rob shows up to cook. :laughing:

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,773 Posts
I'd definitely maybe be up for a VA get-together in June. Just depends on workload; I generally don't schedule out that far, but rumor has it that I'll be pretty busy for much of the summer.

Whether I make that or not, I'd be happy to host a repeat at our camp. As long as Rob shows up to cook. :laughing:
Rob has been studying Chuck Wagon recipes from Cowboy Kent Rollins....just for such an occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrMJRlvoyoWsVlB-7c61PQ

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,773 Posts
Reactions: Xtrememtnbiker

·
Radical Basement Dweller
17,773 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,786 Posts
He's just resting

Turkey season here. I called some up all the way to the creek last weekend but out of bow range. Maybe Turkey season in Virginia

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 43 Posts