·
Do it right!
329 Posts
Sounds like a plan

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Oconomowoc (Jaws' alter ego) said:
Whoa :blink: How the heck did you quote my post with Grizs name..... you got some black magic there. :laughing:
:blink: :laughing:

·
Registered
435 Posts
FRAME2FINISH said:
Maybe we can coax jls construction to join us, he sounds like one of those uppity auburn contractors though lol
I will join too if I happen to be back in my home town .. I am from Ithaca Area

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
Let's go play with some festool at Syracuse industrial, and some beers at that beer world place at destiny. And upitty :no: just a little fry trying to make it in a big world :laughing:

·
Registered
435 Posts
No .. We had this convo .. Lol .. I now live in Rhode Island ,but go home quite a few times a year ( weekends) .. All my extended family in auburn

·
Do it right!
329 Posts
Let's go play with some festool at Syracuse industrial, and some beers at that beer world place at destiny. And upitty :no: just a little fry trying to make it in a big world :laughing:
I'm good with this if its after july 7 haha then i can try some beers too haha

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
Smithanator said:
No .. We had this convo .. Lol .. I now live in Rhode Island ,but go home quite a few times a year ( weekends) .. All my extended family in auburn
Oh yeah :laughing: your cousin? Is a city councilor or something, sorry it's been a long day, that keeps getting longer

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
I'm not a big drinker, but I'll have a few, and if I'm on my bike I'll stop way before you guys will.

Don't need any liquid courage on my bike lmao I'm stupid enough on it!!

He's a youngin, lol yea we will have to party with him huh!

My bros birthday is the 7th as well !

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
It's a county line chopper from down the road, usually from the personal collection and it's winter!!! Good advertising!

Yea its a custom not a Harley but its still a Harley lol
I'm into performance than can you hear me I'm a bad ass oh there's a bar lets stop for a few hours and rest!! Lol

81 - 100 of 225 Posts