Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 225 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
43,960 Posts
There's a difference in sticking to your opinion, telling someone where you think they are wrong, and being a Richard to someone. Although there are people that won't like you just because you disagree with them. But that's not my problem.

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
6,514 Posts
Griz started a thread a while back to post meet-ups.

It was a sticky for awhile. Don't know if it still is.

·
Hack
3,011 Posts
I'm definitely down for a CT round of brews. But I'm most likely to meet with BC, Alberta, and Washington state members.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I met another CT member at the transfer station a couple weeks ago. He recognized me from my avatar photo. I kind of felt I had to tuck in my shirt and stop cursing at the mess we were dragging out of the back of the truck.

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
I kinda figure that some of the guys only argue and talk crap on here cause they wont do it with people in person. Its easy to back talk or tell someone they will beat the chit out of them from a computer 1000 miles away. Not the same face to face.
FU. I'll tell you that to your face.

P.S. My name is TNT and I live in Naperville. :whistling

:jester:

I don't want to meet anyone from here. My manliness would make them feel all squooshy and the whole site would fold. It's a public service thing in avoiding folks for me.

·
Working
4,127 Posts
I have a met several members

sorry if I am leaving you out
480sparky
Knottywoodwork
Chris klee
Angus
Clements
Tinstaafl

·
Super Moderator
28,910 Posts
I dont know the hell GTA is. I dont play video games.

I have met TxElectrician, he is everything a contractor is supposed to be. I have also met the NightScenes guy, he is a pro at what he does.

Im always up for a beer if it is close by.

If I would quit messing around and book a hunt, I might meet another member. Lol

I am definitely the dude who would tell you to get screwed to your face if I would say it on here. I dont mince words or worry much about PC. It is what it is.

·
Hair Splitter
18,333 Posts

·
Eater of sins.
4,687 Posts
The only member I've met is Andy ScipioAfricanis he does design work for me. When I hit 1000 posts I got nothing!
And Mike's life has been getting better ever since.

His wife says he is better looking too after having met me.

(I hope that is not because I am so ugly I make others look pretty).

Andy.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I met kevjob awhile back, he pm'd me about fixing a job. Been doing his trim and cabinet installs since then.
I tried to organize a Denver meet and greet but everyone's schedules get in the way

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Supposed to be meeting up with Joasis before too long. Looking to work a job together. Talked to him on the phone a few days back. Seems like a nice fella.

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
6,514 Posts
I'm less than an hour away from Griz.

I should probably hit him up one of these days. Meet for a beer.

Other than that, I'm in the boondocks.

Oh wait, there was one guy who signed up here from my town, but I haven't seen him since.

21 - 40 of 225 Posts