Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a fellow CT member the other day. I've heard others have also met members- but it's pretty cool- recognized my truck.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I saw a guy in at HD the one day with a ContractorTalk sticker on his van and I was like HEY!! where did you get that sticker?? He recognized my Transit Connect and my lettering. We exchanged cards, it was neat to see someone who shares the passion of CT

·
Hair Splitter
18,331 Posts
I have met a few. Couple of years ago there was a Chicago meet up. Remodeling show was in town. Can't remember all who I met, but I already knew Ron and Angus. Met 480Sparky and Olzo. For the life of my I can't remember the rest. Ron, help me out on this one.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I have met a few. Couple of years ago there was a Chicago meet up. Remodeling show was in town. Can't remember all who I met, but I already knew Ron and Angus. Met 480Sparky and Olzo. For the life of my I can't remember the rest. Ron, help me out on this one.
They must have made quite the impression:no:

·
Lazy Millennial
Carpenter
4,022 Posts
I haven't met anyone from CT yet, that I know of anyway. Being from up north probably makes it less likely to find other members.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I kinda figure that some of the guys only argue and talk crap on here cause they wont do it with people in person. Its easy to back talk or tell someone they will beat the chit out of them from a computer 1000 miles away. Not the same face to face.

·
Hair Splitter
18,331 Posts
I kinda figure that some of the guys only argue and talk crap on here cause they wont do it with people in person. Its easy to back talk or tell someone they will beat the chit out of them from a computer 1000 miles away. Not the same face to face.
Nah, I'm the same prick in person that I am here. :laughing: But seriously I have also been told by those that know me in person that I come off very matter of fact and dry, when that isn't really how I am in person.

But regardless of whether you are here or in person when I feel that I am right I push for my position and opinion. I am a pretty nice guy, but will disagree if I think it's warranted.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts