Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
machenical construction work.

I am pleased to introduce ourselves as an engineering fast growing firm M/s Vijay Construction Company, with good sound financial ground engaged in the all types of mechanical and civil works i.e. fabrication and erection of any types of steel structure, pipeline works, shot blasting and painting, Non Destructive Test and erection of equipments and civil works.
We provide our best services in one of the best cement plant Jaiprakash Associates Limited (Dalla cement Factory), Northern coalfields Limited, Hindalco Industries Limited (Power Plants) and with some firms.
We are also associated as sales business services with many prestigious companies like Braco Electricals (India) Pvt. Limited, Sigma Industries (manufacturers of Industrial products) and other cable companies have arranged large valuable orders.
Based on our above short introduction and credentials would invite your kind attention and look forward to receive your offer against your relevant requirements.
With the dedication and sincerity of highly qualified experienced team, we have been able to maintain the customer’s confidence in us.
if u have any type of related work please give me a chance.
Email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts