Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Design Build
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So far, Matterport does circles for MatterTags, that can be different colors, but only circle shapes.........I've asked for other shapes with colors so I can have an engineering set, and IRC set with shapes and colors.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
58,695 Posts
Pretty cool. I got trapped in the downstairs bathroom for a bit because I couldn't see a circle on the floor. Kept showing a circle on the door which wouldn't let me through. I got away from the door and moved around until I saw a spot and was able to get through the door.

·
Design Build
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I caused an error or two by having a door closed then having it open. the downstairs has an outswing door that threw me for a loop. The "pros" use the toolbar in the lower left to jump floors and nav using the 2D overhead view to quickly go from room to wherever

I like that I can show the issues and there is no argument.

·
Design Build
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Actually…….I designed that home, it’s in Texas. It was just sold. I was sent the Matterport link to see how the project turned out.

The real estate agent hired a local company to do the scan.

·
Registered
Custom
13,979 Posts
Actually…….I designed that home, it’s in Texas. It was just sold. I was sent the Matterport link to see how the project turned out.

The real estate agent hired a local company to do the scan.
Very Cool... (y)

Like the accents in the bathroom wainscotting... one of those things you'd think you wouldn't like, but it plays well with the overall design theme...

·
Design Build
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just focused on structure and making it constructable. The home owner trimmed everything out with reclaimed old Texas wood from all over the state. He has an eye for rustic.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts