Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a client whi has Mastic windows. A few sashes are fogging. Anyone know who deals with Mastic windows in Connecticut?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
You can try Allied Building Prod. out of South Windsor.
They took over C&S Distributors who use to carry the Mastic line.
Phone:860-610-0356
Or Try Google for Local dealer.
Call them or look up PVC industries they are out of new york but they have a rep that lives in that area

·
Banned
66 Posts
Jim Waters Corp now sells something by Owens Corning called "wallscape". its basically cultured stone attatched to a panel with a steel nail hem that can be applied like siding. its available in certain area's and seems like a neat product. rather than installing cultured stone one at a time this stuff comes in a 3 or 4 foot panel. curious to see what a finsihed job looks like.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Jim Waters Corp now sells something by Owens Corning called "wallscape". its basically cultured stone attatched to a panel with a steel nail hem that can be applied like siding. its available in certain area's and seems like a neat product. rather than installing cultured stone one at a time this stuff comes in a 3 or 4 foot panel. curious to see what a finsihed job looks like.

And this helps the OP how?

·
Banned
66 Posts
a yeah, you're right. the fact that you mentioned Jim Waters Corp and i mentioned a product they now carry that no one else does was way out of line.
stay away from my posts. if you spent more time dealing with your "problem customers" rather than asking complete strangers how to deal with him and less time stalking my posts,maybe you would'nt need a message board as a security blanket for your shoddy siding work.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
this does sound interesting hows it priced?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
this does sound interesting hows it priced?
About 1,000 sq. Not cheap but it does install easily and looks really good providing your cuts are clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts