Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This a master bath we just finished up. The original house only had attic space over the garage so we removed the truss roof put in a new floor system and opened up the original very small bath to the new area. Homeowner is very happy with everything and we are going to add a sitting room to the bedroom after the new year.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Looks good.
But boy do I hate glass block.
As long as the customer likes it who gives a sh!t what I think.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, that's a big tub. What's the black material on the deck?

Yes it is a very very large tub. The deck is covered with absolute black granite that matches the granite vanity top.

Mellison,

I agree I am not the biggest fan of glass block myself but she loves 'em and that is all the counts. Hard to find anyone around here that stocked them except the 2 big box stores.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Yes it is a very very large tub. The deck is covered with absolute black granite that matches the granite vanity top.

Mellison,

I agree I am not the biggest fan of glass block myself but she loves 'em and that is all the counts. Hard to find anyone around here that stocked them except the 2 big box stores.

Lowes normally has them in stock if you have them in your area. i also had customer try and get me to fit them and i talked them out of it. I think they look dated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts