Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for more Vinyl siding work in eastern mass and as west as say Groton or worchester , Ma. Very overwelmed with roofing work right now and had to combine siding crew and roofing to keep roofing jobs since there are so many.
I expect to slow down in te next few months and will split the crews respectivly again. just looking for the work.

Bonnell Construction Inc.
Roofing and Siding Contractors
Wilmington, ma
Groton,Ma
978 815 4399

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bonnell Const. said:
Looking for more Vinyl siding work in eastern mass and as west as say Groton or worchester , Ma. Very overwelmed with roofing work right now and had to combine siding crew and roofing to keep roofing jobs since there are so many.
I expect to slow down in te next few months and will split the crews respectivly again. just looking for the work.

Bonnell Construction Inc.
Roofing and Siding Contractors
Wilmington, ma
Groton,Ma
978 815 4399

Just saying hello from Southeastern Ma. Taunton area.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I'm not from there and don't know my way around very well but have relatives in Mansfield and Situate. Any of these places in your neighborhood?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Parkng Needed---Central Mass.

Hey Guys/Gals,
This may be a bit off thread, but I am in need of parking for one or two 6-wheel dump trucks beginning in March in the Leominster/Fitchburg or any surrounding town.
If you have space for rent or know of someone who does, please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]
Thanks for any help!
-Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts