Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips or referrals of companies or websites that will assist you in creating or helping you create , or revised :sales letters or business presentation folder or skills?

·
Super Moderator
23,797 Posts
There is always someone ready, available & willing to take your money...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
One of my favorite free resources of golden Marketing nuggets:

ILoveMarketing.com

If you have the time, I recommend starting with post #1 and reading through them all in chronological order.

Most are audios with transcripts. I download and listen to the audios during my commutes. For the more detailed lessons, I love having the transcripts available for closer study.

Seriously... taking action on the information they freely provide can make a huge difference in your business!

·
Sales Connoisseur
91 Posts
No one knows your business like you do. You should start there....
I agree. The amount of help you get will be directly related to how clearly you have defined your goals and objectives. The more general you are about what you want help with, the more "experts" that will by at your doorstep!

·
Profit Booster
25 Posts
I have been looking for a marketing study course specifically for contractors. Has anyone seen something like this?

I've seen lots of marketing info but nothing specifically for me.

·
Sales Connoisseur
91 Posts
I have been looking for a marketing study course specifically for contractors. Has anyone seen something like this?

I've seen lots of marketing info but nothing specifically for me.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with the campaign? Shoot me an email and/or message if you want to talk through anything. I've got a lot of content I could shoot over to you if I get a little better understanding of what your goals are.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please Tell me about the course. , very interested!
I've taken many online courses but for other topics ....
The hardest things for me ,are that I'm Female and 28 many older head honchos don't even care to give me an opportunity to market!
I need more support in: intro sales
1) how to break ice
2) how to promote without sex appeal(not sure what that is) just been told by some consultants/politicians!
3) what are best methods of contact (presentation 4-5 page booklet is what I use ) or 1 page newsletter or ad.
4) I am trying to skip middle guy and land an account with a tree service utility company , What would be a good intro sales call. Since they have no physical location in my area. Just a supervisors region number .
5) help help ... with ideal phone Intro -sales call.
6) what to say what not to say... To not be turn down in first call.

:) thanks !

·
Kitchen Cabinets NJ
1,099 Posts
I dont think there is any particular study course for contractor marketing. But you can find a lot of info in generic books like Guerilla Marketing and others like it. You can take those ideas and implement them into your own business. Marketing is Marketing at the end of the day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts