Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site plan-itgraphics .com They seem to have lots for the "lawn and landscape industry" I noticed on the site they also do other stuff at RJDGraphics .com.

I was wondering if anyone has ever used this company? The prices eems vey good for what your getting.

Let me know, and If I give them a try, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
Since this could easily be considered "competition" for me, I'll state my case without being critical. That site is template stuff, which obviously suits the needs of many businesses, so my comments are just an alternative point of view. One of the biggest challenges you face as a business is standing out from the crowd so customers will choose you. Me too marketing does not help you do that. So for that reason alone, I favor a unique approach in any marketing materials.

If you need to look professional on a tight budget, this is a good solution. If you want to break free of being like everyone else, your entire approach to marketing needs to reflect that. I'm talking about a lot more than graphics when I say that, but graphics are a part of it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll state my case without being critical. That site is template stuff.
Maybe im misunderstanding you, but the stuff on the site are not templates. I actually have been working with the RJD Graphics site. The guy owns the Plan-It Graphics site too. If you read the desripions he stresses that they are not templates, and that the things on the site are mearly examples of what can be done. I told him what I was looking for, he sent me a proof and I'm able (actually Im in the process now) to revise or change anything over and over until I get something I like. I don't think it will take long. I really liked the first proof I got the other day.

The guy I been dealing with (Bob), told me anything I need in terms of marketing materials he can design and print for me. As long as the printing is as good as he claims, I really think it's gonna work out well.

I'll keep you guys posted, because, so far it's been great, and the costs are really reasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts