Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Has anyone had any experience with the software program Market Sharp. It is for organizing and tracking your leads. It automates sending out mailings to prospects and clients. Seems good but a little pricey 3-4K. Thank you, Kent Buell, CR from Kentstruction, Medford, NY

·
Registered
178 Posts
Seems pricey. Take a look around at Contact Management software out there. Is this all you want your software to do ? Are you looking to have it integrate with your bidding / project management.

How literate are you in computers.

Look up PC Plumber - he has FREE Access software that may work for you here on this blog you can download.

Terry

·
Registered
1 Posts
depends what you want to do...

I'd say it depends what you need to do...that does sound pricey for just lead management...do you just want to do mail merge or manage multiple things like leads, appts, sales, installation, etc...I'd take a look at improveit! 360, my old company used them and could run their entire business with it...think they went from $500K to around $5mil over a few years...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Terry, I will look into- ACT which we have and know if I study the program it can do much more than just keep our contact names. Have a productive day. Kent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts