Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was everyones weekend? Mine seemed to drag on forever this weekend. Had to go to a family reunion that was completely draining. :(

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Not a bad weekend. Spent some good times with my wife at the local pub, so the alone time was nice (we have 3 kids).
Sunday was kick back day, watchin video's and such.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I goofed off ALL WEEKEND! Went to the airshow on Sat. Hung out Sun. morning and then football, football and more football plus a few cold ones. I feel pretty good about it too.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Friday night was good - turned up a coupla' chillies with my business partner. Saturday I did the kids' sports circuits, soccer - soccer - football. With 1':30" left in the last game of the season my 9 year old blocking back son wound up needing an orthepdic surgeon to nail his elbow back together with (3) stainless 12# spikes. Spent 10+ hours at the hospital Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning. He spent the night there with wifey. Sunday was pretty lazy until around midnight when the last of the morphine wore off and he started crying. I found a 24 hour pharmacy and had him back to sleep by 1:00.
I was glad to get back to work this morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts