Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
John Hyatt
3,658 Posts
It was a hard rule that Moisture Shield would not pay a gas ticket if it came from Exon oil.

No need to argue about it. The result will be clear, easy to understand, and well documented.

J.

·
GC/carpenter
43,607 Posts
John Hyatt said:
It was a hard rule that Moisture Shield would not pay a gas ticket if it came from Exon oil. No need to argue about it. The result will be clear, easy to understand, and well documented. J.

Clear? Easy to understand? Well documented?.........Where? :confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
bbgcarpentry said:
Sometimes up to 95 plus
Well it's getting even harder to pick a good comp or PVC to go with everyone says something different.

I think I'm gonna sell the capped trex or azek
/timber tek wrapped

·
GC/carpenter
43,607 Posts
bbgcarpentry said:
Well it's getting even harder to pick a good comp or PVC to go with everyone says something different. I think I'm gonna sell the capped trex or azek /timber tek wrapped
I don't think you can go wrong with any of the capped. The thing I don't like about the Trex capped is it's not rapped on the bottom. This may be a problem if it's a balcony and a patio down below. Some people may not want to look at the uncapped bottoms. However I can't say I've ever had a customer complain. It's all about what you disclose to them at the kitchen table.

I'm in the process of building a 600 sq. ft. Fiberon Horizons IPE deck and it's a great looking board.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts