Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
That is a good deal. I got one from cl with the side extensions for a $150 . With I could find a couple more of those 8" saws.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive bought a few over the years this one is the nicest yet. Its hard to believe its 19 years old. I wish makita would put this back in production with a new fence.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Jswills76 said:
Ive bought a few over the years this one is the nicest yet. Its hard to believe its 19 years old. I wish makita would put this back in production with a new fence.
And figure out how to mount a router to the table. I got a dewalt laminate trimmer on mine. But a maktia router would match mu h better.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Another 2708 boxed maktia table saw on eBay today just came up. I wonder where all these old saws are coming from .

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Jswills76 said:
If you guys need any other pictures let me no. Ebay cut me off at 12 I can post some here
What does the rear extention look like? I got the sides and am missing the last piece to complete the saw.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
jlsconstruction said:
That escalated quickly
I was bidding on a liner link once on eBay and found out later he was a member of this forum. He ended up sellin it to me for the last price. Glad I backed out early. Haven't seen him around in awhile.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts