Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Bob - you're place looks great! Are you gonna' open up a bed'n breakfast or something? The place looks huge.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Na pipe.....not my place.....my customers place.

You probably thought that because we sorta make ourself at home (christmas pics) but in all reality my customer is one heck of a good fella with one heck of a good family. It almost feels like home.

We all spend a lot of time together and he has become one of my very best friends.

Bob

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
That's nice your that your job affords you the chance to make friends like that. That's a perk without a price tag.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I'm with Pipe.
Just a few suggestions.
In a diet plan, the fat lady is always frowning and has bad teeth. By the time she has lost 40 lbs, her teeth are fixed, she's smiling and blonde to boot. Think about this for your photos. Old house on overcast days with lights out, new house on bright days with lights on (full sun casts shadows).
IMHO, linking to MSN photo albums seems kind of chincey given the scale of the work that you do.
I intend for this to be friendly criticism.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree.....but it's not like I use it for the biz........I just like to play with the site.

Maybe one day I'll learn HTML and do a real site.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Bob, for us and a hobby it's fine. If I were a customer.............

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I do. That or a fence as my pool is exposed and that is a serious no no in this state.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts