Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm 25 years old I can help you pick stuff up I can help you sand wood and walls I can sweep up real nice :) as a good helper should. I can prime the walls paint the walls I really want to learn more about this field. I'm in Queens, New York - right now I'm helping out at this place that's going to be a mexican restaurant. looking forward to hearing from you. the guy is paying me 60 dollars a day... is that right for a helper doing heavy work like this? cuz I've heard of helpers getting about 80 bucks a day....

Thanks,
Gabriel

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Helperguy, from seeing the email you signed up with, your homepage, and the crap you had in your signature, I highly doubt you are here to have anything at all to do with construction. But, to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll let you hang out for a bit to see how it goes. Hope you don't mind that I removed the spam from your signature. Please don't spam us again. TIA

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
The word "Hence" in the first sentence is an indication of this posters "Natural Speak". The paragraph that follows sounds very contrived. As if he is intentionally attempting to sound "less than smart". Considering the $60.00 a Day crap (no one is that foolish of desperate), I believe that this entire post is spam.

But that is just MY observation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts