Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come across the new Bosch Dimpler. Ive seen it reviewed and its supposed to be the best out at the moment. It is the D60498 but improved.

Background, Im a carpenter, I do a little bit of everything, and I do have a drywall gun but I like the cordless aspect vs corded, thats just me, to each his own.

But any help trying to track this one down would be great. Currently here in NY in Nassau I can only seem to come across the old one. Appreciate any and all help. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I saw that review somewhere also, that said it was a better dimpler. I use a plain one, but I put it in a 3" extension. I got it years ago at a lumberyard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JLC did a review on it a few months back. I also do use one of the regular dimple tips and sometimes a drywall gun, but this tip is supposed to be great. Plus the magnetic ring on the tip around the bit is also supposed to help, the others dont have that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I too prefer cordless but never had luck with any simpler tips.
I now have the makita 18v cordless drywall gun. It's good but on a bigger job I will still break out my trusty cord and gun.

·
Drywall Slave
9,441 Posts
Has anyone come across the new Bosch Dimpler. Ive seen it reviewed and its supposed to be the best out at the moment. It is the D60498 but improved.

Background, Im a carpenter, I do a little bit of everything, and I do have a drywall gun but I like the cordless aspect vs corded, thats just me, to each his own.

But any help trying to track this one down would be great. Currently here in NY in Nassau I can only seem to come across the old one. Appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
Why?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts