Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have been searching and searching online for a metal building. However, I was wondering if anyone has had any good (or bad) experiences with a particular company.

I also wanted to know if anyone has heard or has had experience with
priceabuilding.com.

I dont want to get scammed out of any money and thought that I should ask everyone here who they used for their metal/steel shop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!:notworthy

Thanks,
Jake Cooper
Cooper Plumbing

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have had good luck with ARCO buildings out of Georgia. We did put up a General Steel building that a customer had, what a joke they were to deal with.

·
Vagitarian
3,589 Posts
I recently did the site work for a 54,000 sq. ft. Star building. The building was really nice, but the contractors putting it together were clowns.

http://www.starbuildings.com/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buck Steel Buildings

I spoke to probably 6 different companies. Most were nothing more than smooth talking used car salesmen using high pressure tactics to sell me a building. I saw the John Deere dealership building go up down the block from my dad's house in Ocala, Fl and really was impressed. I called the number on the peak sign and wound up buying a building from Buck. What a professional group of folks. Since I have referred two of my friends to them. Very happy. Call them you will not be disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts