Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAP of your bathroom or some good remodeling ideas. Looking forward to having my bathroom remodeled soon.
Bathroom size: 40 square feet with an average height
I can extend the size if required.
Please reply.

·
Registered
Custom
13,014 Posts
Considering your listed "trade" (i.e. - Denver Bath & Kitchen Remodel Group), shouldn't you be the one with the design ideas?... :whistling

That, or at least know the information you provided is insufficient to discuss design in any detail...

Try again... and you'll get design ideas...

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. sorry, I'm new in the trade.
We provide Bath & Kitchen remodeling services to people as they want. We have many designs available but for my home, I'm looking for some more ideas. Want to know about what people mostly consider.
Thanks for the reply tho. :)

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
lol. sorry, I'm new in the trade.
We provide Bath & Kitchen remodeling services to people as they want. We have many designs available but for my home, I'm looking for some more ideas. Want to know about what people mostly consider.
Thanks for the reply tho. :)
Who knows what you might want?

They decide based on the spouse's wish list (as determined by Pinterest and other style influencers), then tweak it with compromise and adjust for "reasonableness", then figure out an affordable way to do it.

·
Registered
Custom
13,014 Posts
Everything.. Nice to see that you're an owner of a designing center. Can you please provide catalogs or a Pinterest link. :)
Tell you what... even though this site is for professional contractors, we sometimes help HO's before the mods boot you or suggest going to the DIY site... admit you're just a HO posing as a contractor and looking for design ideas and we'll ask the right questions to help you...

But one thing is clear, based on the questions you've asked thus far and lack of information in those questions to get you any substantive responses, considering your profile says you're in Arizona, and your Trade is listed as Denver Bath & Kitchen Remodel Group, if you actually work with s company named that or in that trade, it's hard to understand how you even need to ask anyone here...

People here are generous with their time but not if they're being misled... heck, you might even find someone to quote the work if you play your cards right and be truthful about who you are, where you are, etc... :whistling

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No one is forcing anyone to reply and waste their time. This forum is open for all to share there knowledge. If anyone here having issue with it, better do not reply.
Nothing personal

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
No one is forcing anyone to reply and waste their time. This forum is open for all to share there knowledge. If anyone here having issue with it, better do not reply.
Nothing personal
Not true being a professional contractor's forum we do have an obligation to reply when possible with relevant information. But if you're a DIY'er or an idiot those replies will likely be negative or useless to coincide with the original post.

·
Registered
Custom
13,014 Posts
No one is forcing anyone to reply and waste their time. This forum is open for all Professional Contractors (hence the name) to share there knowledge. If anyone here having issue with it, better do not reply.
Nothing personal
FIFY... :thumbsup:

Since you've decided not to cop to it, where you might have gotten replies anyway (done all the time before the mods usually shut it down) that could have steered you in the right direction even though (apparently) as a HO you were just looking for a freebie from contractors who are here to discuss issues with other contractors, you might want to visit...

A lot of these same contractors frequent there as well... :thumbsup:

Nothing personal... :)

Best of luck... 8^)

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,724 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.