Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing work down in Texas for IKE, we've recently pulled out and returned home after 8 months...

However, I'm still getting leads from TX for different stuff....My leads are ranging from Galveston to Houston....

I'm looking for a dependable crew that can handle everything from roofing, siding, framing, drywall, etc...

I'm looking for a lead foreman that can handle everything from estimating all the way down to the final project closing....Meaning I need a crew that can do it all...Not just a salesman...

This would be a contract deal...Meaning you'd sign a contract with me when it comes to the work!

I need, references from past cleints and proof of insurance! I will be in contact with all my cleints therefore if you show up for work drunk....you will be fired....ALL checks and deposits will be made out to MY company and I will handel ALL material orders from my MAIN office!!!! All inquires should be made via email and please attach some form of resume!

Scott
Beasley Contracting
[email protected]

·
Banned
4 Posts
I'm part of a two-man crew in Galveston...

Scott,
I'm part of a two-man crew in Galveston. I'm a carpenters helper, my partner is the carpenter.
As I've been here, non-stop, since Ike hit, I have local references (no insurance yet, but I could get). I've done alot of demo/clean-up here, and painting, siding, etc.

And of course I could evolve into a project manager/estimator, if needed.

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts