Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marine Contractor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or not.

We are in the marine construction business in SW Florida, we specialize in Seawalls, docks, dredging, etc...

We have a huge opportunity in the market where we are at and we would like to grow our business to take advantage of it.

We are very well known currently in our market and have a great track record and knowledge.

We are looking to bring in a partner/investor to help us move forward and grow our business and take advantage of the huge opportunity in our market. Please contact me if you or someone you know might be interested. Thank you

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Lived in Cape Coral for 12 years and built condos on Ft Myers Beach,Sanibel,Marco Island ,Naples,Ft.Myers,Sarasota,Long Boat Key.The last job I did in Florida was the ironwork on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
Very cut throat business down there with long hours and low money when I was there.Maybe it has changed

·
Marine Contractor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got that right. Fortunately for us we are heavy into the Seawall business in Marco Island and South Naples. There are only a few guys with barges and cranes large enough to do that kind of work. The opportunity is in Marco Island & Naples, they have over 2,000 miles of failing seawalls that are over 40 years of age. We are in a great position to make a move on the market.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Good to here your doing OK.I ran all of the ironwork on the first 5 buildings in Pelican Bay on the N. side of Naples.Also did the Dutchess and Dorchester and several others in Marco.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
There are only a few guys with barges and cranes large enough to do that kind of work. The opportunity is in Marco Island & Naples, they have over 2,000 miles of failing seawalls that are over 40 years of age. We are in a great position to make a move on the market.
One word

Tugboat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts