Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a local businessman here in South Florida looking to start a Construction Company with a reliable partner, we have the capital however we need a reputable florida GC license holder. Looking to start very soon, if you are interested and want more details please private message or email me.

*If you are interested and are not a current GC license holder but are elible, we might be interested in exploring that route as well.

Thanks,
NSA786

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good morning,

My name is Claudio Fernandez and I'm a licensed and insured General Contractor based out Miami, FL. I'm definitely interested in hearing what this opportunity entails. Contact me at your earliest convenience, 786.251.5790.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
GC looking for the partner

Hi!
Call me (786)436-6213
Nick
I'm a local businessman here in South Florida looking to start a Construction Company with a reliable partner, we have the capital however we need a reputable florida GC license holder. Looking to start very soon, if you are interested and want more details please private message or email me.

*If you are interested and are not a current GC license holder but are elible, we might be interested in exploring that route as well.

Thanks,
NSA786

·
Registered
1 Posts
Qualifier for company

Hello,
I am a licensed class A contractor since 1999 and a licensed realtor. Let me know what your business plans are and maybe I would be interested in discussing being qualifier for the company. All insurance must be provided and all things must be honest.
Thanks,
Vaughn

·
LIC. GC/CIVIL ENG, 30 YR
7 Posts
Construction Partner

Have you found a partner yet. If not , email me. I have been GC/Civil Eng. for 30 years doing mostly bonded all type government, commercial and some high end residential in NY and Florida. I am presently in St. Augustine, Fl. email: [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts