Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i tired a search on DIB but i keep getting the 'words were to short to common so they were dropped' spiel. Wanted to look into it further so i can research possible cons, as i've only been able to pretty much find pros. I know nothing in life is all roses.
So if some of the older members here can link me up to some other threads i would appreciate it. Oh, and about the thread title.......i'm in the TampaBay area and would like to locate some contractors in the area to possibley do some work. Only thing is i can't seem to find much by google search or yellow pages. Not sure where else to look.

BTW, hearing from some folks that work with dry ice it would help out a lot to hear from their experiences, as well as a general ball park on price per square foot.

Thanks all:thumbsup:

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
Well, i tired a search on DIB but i keep getting the 'words were to short to common so they were dropped' spiel. Wanted to look into it further so i can research possible cons, as i've only been able to pretty much find pros. I know nothing in life is all roses.
So if some of the older members here can link me up to some other threads i would appreciate it. Oh, and about the thread title.......i'm in the TampaBay area and would like to locate some contractors in the area to possibley do some work. Only thing is i can't seem to find much by google search or yellow pages. Not sure where else to look.

BTW, hearing from some folks that work with dry ice it would help out a lot to hear from their experiences, as well as a general ball park on price per square foot.

Thanks all:thumbsup:
I am a Licensed General contractor and HVAC contractor in the tampa bay area, what type of work do you need done?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an FYI for those short search items like that, if you go to Google and type for your example

it will come up with it's own search on this site. Not sure how relevant it will be for you.

This is what Google came up with

Didn't know about going about a search like that.......thank you.:thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BWALLEY, I think VARIUM wants to get work from contractors for his blasting.

I don't blast. Did way back in the day, but not anymore. Although if i found a local place to rent the equipment i would give it a shot. Just looking to have some stuff around the house taken care of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
varium,
i am in the tampa bay area ...clearwater and i blast with all the different medias except DIB what is it that you need done?mold?or is it something you dont want a mess around?

Yeah, its more of a not wanting to have a mess that needs to be cleaned up. Plus from what i gather the DIB seems to be the best solution for this job. Maybe you know someone the offers the DIB who is honest and does good work? If not, do you know who/where one can rent a DIB for a job? If so, then maybe if its not to uber expensive and i do get a rental, you could come on over and play around with it to see if this is something you may want to get for your business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts