Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a reasonably priced blast parts dealer in the USA willing to accept Paypal payment up front.
Standard 20kg parcel limit , large flat rate box, registered priority mail international to Australia.
Ebay seems like the only option???...... I use it all the time, but too limited.
You guys don't know how good you have it.
All the websites I have found so far only sell to the US or Canada.
I know others in same predicament over here , seems like a no brainer for someone , and the benefits are:
1) Sales history from the purchaser is readily available via ebay feedback. 2) Payment up front.
What gives?:cry:
Maybe someone on the forum can help or recommend a dealer/ dealers interested in selling to our fair nation?
Thanks

·
Greg
33 Posts
Looking for a reasonably priced blast parts dealer in the USA willing to accept Paypal payment up front.
Standard 20kg parcel limit , large flat rate box, registered priority mail international to Australia.
Ebay seems like the only option???...... I use it all the time, but too limited.
You guys don't know how good you have it.
All the websites I have found so far only sell to the US or Canada.
I know others in same predicament over here , seems like a no brainer for someone , and the benefits are:
1) Sales history from the purchaser is readily available via ebay feedback. 2) Payment up front.
What gives?:cry:
Maybe someone on the forum can help or recommend a dealer/ dealers interested in selling to our fair nation?
Thanks
What are you chasing?

Greg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not sure what you mean by a fair deal..
Same prices that you get in US
Are you looking for a complete blasting system or just parts? .......Parts
Have you tried this company?
like I said interested in whats available in the US.
Thanks for your interest

·
Mobile Sandblasting
672 Posts
I think he is wanting to pay with Pay Pal only and use his ebay feedback as integrity to the seller so the seller will see that he is honest. Pay pal is a good secure way to send funds. I think more companies should accept it. They should adjust there fees to cover the % Pay Pal charges.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So Marco won't sell to you? Havent tried Marco, I wonder if they provide paypal?
Or you believe they will charge more for the same part? I don't think we quite understand. Perhaps a specific example of higher price or a company that will not ship to you would help. Not keen on getting into comparisons of what dealers charge or if US sellers will sell to other than US or Canada but I have done plenty of homework.

I think he is wanting to pay with Pay Pal only and use his ebay feedback as integrity to the seller so the seller will see that he is honest. Pay pal is a good secure way to send funds. I think more companies should accept it. They should adjust there fees to cover the % Pal Pal charges.

Nail on head killzoneq2,

In my personel experience, from an overseas perspective, not much compares re cost, speed and security of transaction etc.

So long as the seller sends goods which have a tracking number
( this preditermined weight / package size process is in the system via your wonderful US postal system , no reinventing the wheel here!) then both the seller and the buyer are covered.

Thanks for your interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts