Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of Occidental bags if anyone is looking to part with them. Doesn't need to be new....decent shape/broken in is what I'm looking for. Let me know what you have, I'm open to anything.

If I can't get used I'll be buying new. My original Dewalt leather bags are finally done. (don't ask).

Been using these for the last decade.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a member here help me out and give me a set of framers. Once again I'm reminded of why I come here and help as many people as I can. Karma is real and I finally had some come back. He told me "This is a Brotherhood and we have to stick together." I agree 100% and I will continue to pay it forward every chance I get.

Thanks for the help everyone.

·
Registered
260 Posts
asgoodasdead said:
lemme guess, you hate how bulky the occis are? wore a set for a few months and got sick of them getting caught on everything. love how flat dbacks are. look a lot easier to navigate.
I only wore it a day! Bulky was a bit of an issue but it was really hard getting used to the placement of the hammer ring and such. Beautiful pouch and I know a lot of guys love them and I can't blame them , they just weren't for me. To each his own

1 - 13 of 13 Posts