Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a tool that I saw a steam fitter using many years ago. It looks like a t-bevel, but you place it up against the outside of a pipe and the scale on the tool tells you what size the pipe is. I remember the tool I saw even had the oddball 3-1/2", 5" and 7" pipe sizes on it. Anybody know what this tool is properly called and possibly have a web link to where I can get one? I've checked both my local plumbing supply houses and they give me blank stares and snickers.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.