Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Contractor Bloggers

I look forward to sharing and discussing issues and challenges facing the residential contractor who services the homeowner construction market.

I have been in the industry for over twenty years providing solutions to homeowners. Remodeling and home improvements marketed, sold and produced; additions, kitchens, baths, whole house remodeling, siding, windows, handyman, roofing, fire and water damage restoration and related remodeling work. I am an expert in Design/Build and Lead Carpenter Systems as well as generating remodeling business through networking.

My goal is to help contractors become successful through the development and implementation of systems. These systems are based on proven industry best practices that work for today's contractors.

Best regards,

mark the coach

The Contractor Coaching Partnership

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
welcome mark, the quick way to fall out of favor here would be to try and sell us a product or service under the cover of a new member who wants to learn and contribute. if that is not your plan, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you the note; My intent is to share, learn and and contribute to the topics and forums dealing with our industry. I have no interest in pitching.
If people find my contributions helpful and wish to contact me that is up to them.

Again thank you for the response.

mark the coach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts