Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
That's SCHWEEEEEEET dude! I got one a lot like it ('04 XLT, 4x4, 6.0 L) but that is the BOMB. Leather no less :Thumbs:
Drum roll please............................wadja pay$$? I'll start, even though I'll probably get laughed at. NEW in Feb' 04 $37K plus tax/tags. Mine's the one on the right.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
A budy of mine got one just liek it, but chevy, leather interor also... about 4 years ago and paid $35k. I would think with the employee pricing that Pipe is about right.

Your truck is beautiful. Not to start off on the wrong foot but just search this forum for the words "penis extension" and you will see what I think about guys who buy nice work trucks ;)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Grumpy! I actually got a great deal on this one. I traded in my 1997 Chev half ton and they gave me about 5300 for that. They did a $5000 minimum trade also. Plus I talked them into giving me another $840 off. So with a sticker price of $35990 I got this for a total of $24850.

Nice pipeguy! My other truck didnt even have a 3rd door. Now I dont know if I will ever get a truck without crew cab again.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
6stringmason said:
I dont know if I will ever get a truck without crew cab again.
you can say that again :D

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I buy vans, more practical for my area.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just bought a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd fourdoor pickup for 25 grand. It only had 24,000 miles on it, and the past owner had tricked out the hemi engine and custom exhaust. Scary fast, it is. Fuel mileage sucks, but I don't care. I get free gas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts