Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ContractorTalk! My name is Steve, I've been devouring the information on this site for over a year, finally figured I'd register and join in some discussion.

A little about me, im 24 years young Ive been in the various trades since I was about seven years old. Started with my dad as a tool monkey, graduated to crawling in small spaces for him and have never looked back. I started my own handyman business in 2005 up in Chicago but recently relocated back to Overland Park, KS to help my aging grandmother out and start a new business with an old buddy of mine.

I look forward to conversing with everyone here. Love the wealth of information and I promise I wont ever ask how much should I charge :clap:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No need to change the tag chief. I am no longer a handyman. We are the real deal. My partner has the GC A License, and im working on testing for the Electrical License and Plumbing License.

Would have done it in Chicago but everything is so who ya know howmuch money you coat wallets, or Union I couldnt get my licenses up there so had to go the handyman route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts