Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JK, I should introduce myself if I am going to hang out on this site.

I have been in business for 5 years and have grown up in one aspect of construction or another from the time I could pick up blocks with a Tonka truck. I started out as a one man show and have grown from there. In 2008 I was introduced to the insurance repair industry due to a hail storm that hit our town. I have directed our company into assisting people with their insurance claims. As others on this site I want to separate myself from the 'stormers'. Although we do a lot of roofing, we prefer to work on complex claims that roofing is just one aspect of the project.

I have found some great posts on this site, and I hope that my posts are of use to those who encounter them.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
JK, I should introduce myself if I am going to hang out on this site.

I have been in business for 5 years and have grown up in one aspect of construction or another from the time I could pick up blocks with a Tonka truck. I started out as a one man show and have grown from there. In 2008 I was introduced to the insurance repair industry due to a hail storm that hit our town. I have directed our company into assisting people with their insurance claims. As others on this site I want to separate myself from the 'stormers'. Although we do a lot of roofing, we prefer to work on complex claims that roofing is just one aspect of the project.

I have found some great posts on this site, and I hope that my posts are of use to those who encounter them.
Howdy JR
Welcome to CT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts