Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't sleep so I started messing around in AutoCAD. I've come up with a simple logo, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Can we see it w/o the center leg? I like the timber look of it of course. Rich.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Vancouver Island. Gotta love AutoCad, no? R.

G

·
0 Posts
Kevin, I am certainly not talented in logos at all and have zero talent in drawing and colors, but I hope the following helps you and or other members in this forum. Here is an inexpensive place I went to: WWW.LogoGator.Com and got this logo at the top of the website made for $25 :) http://www.gmeyerconstruction.com/ Please excuse the quickie website and the fact that we stretched the logo putting it up quickly (we just opened and did a temporary quickie website in house), but regardless we were very happy with the company we dealt with for ONLY $25! I found them on Ebay, and we went back and forth about 4 times with revisions and they did what I personally asked without a complaint. Just a suggestion if anyone is looking to farm out logo work. Gary

·
Registered
79 Posts
I used to build antique reproduction clocks and it reminded me a little of them by the style of the wood frame. :)

I like it better without the center (verticle) piece.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would suggest designoutpost.com for your logos. They are very professional and well worth the money, they will help out the business. I have done a few there and would try to work on one but I am very busy. Give them a look.

Manitoba is great! Just a side note.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I found this company that does them for $50. I was thinking about using them. From the forum I read, they got very good reviews:

http://www.ypson.com

Feel free to PM with the forum I found this information, it provides satisfied users comments.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i beleive logo design, and the whole company identity is an extremely important for the company, even if its small. i could see the 2nd draft logo going further. either hand it off to a logo designer...$50-$100 is nothing for your identity, or keep pushing the 2nd logo. :Thumbs:

i like their work, thanks for the link:
ypson.com

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
I like the one in your avatar. The one with the measurements is nice too.

I don't know what your company does. Are you in furniture/custom carpentry? That's what your designs say to me. If that is what you do you may not need to hire a firm. You may have nailed it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts