Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

LMAO... Best Plumber award...

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Leadworker 
#1 ·
well guys i thought i would post these pics to give ya'll somthing to giggle about...

this is a job we have taken over after the property owner figured out he could not get it to pass inspection using his "handy man"...

its a hotel remodel, the town has just passed ABC, so the guy wants to turn the old kitchen into a night club...

ive got hundreds of photos ill post and we will play "whats wrong with this?"

prey for us guys, this is the biggest mess ive EVER seen!!! we took this job on T&M, the owner has told me hes already invested around 40,000.00 in this. when i told him he was looking at another 25 - 30,000.00 turn key i thought he was going to :censored: a golden brick...

any way, here are some pics of the "plumbing"

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
What do you guys think about the top notch concrete work around the riser(post 2 pic 2)?:clap:they became GOOD friends with the chipping hammer.... they wanted to form it up 3" i said HELL no!

i let stuff slide if its a mistake... but this was just plane LAZY!!!:furious:

#13 ·
PVC and CPVC are not the same.

You may call it pvc but it is cpvc and code approved for hot and cold. look at the color of the glue it is flowguard gold Looks like it could use some more support though

There is a big difference between PVC and CPVC. Look at Table 6-4 of the UPC code book. CPVC may me used for H&C water distribution, PVC may not. They only allow PVC for a building main water supply. Another thing, gate valves are suppose to be installed in a vertical position.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.