Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale locally I am in Newtown Square Pa About 20 miles west of Phila Pa. System Includes Hand Truck
1 small box
1 draw unit
2 medium boxes
1 large
These boxes are like new used in my garage, never on a job site 350. 00 for all.Will put them on local C L in a couple of days. Want to give Forum members first shot. Thanks Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'll take 2 of them, if you wanna split them up. I guessing you don't?
I'll be in Media on Mon. Just let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
kambrooks said:
You tell me when

That's up to mr lumps. How many do to want? I want the drawer unit and a medium or two mediums - if you want the drawers.

I could go next Sunday. It's only a twenty minute drive for me

·
Registered
943 Posts
TRMolnar said:
That's up to mr lumps. How many do to want? I want the drawer unit and a medium or two mediums - if you want the drawers. I could go next Sunday. It's only a twenty minute drive for me
That day works for me.

I wanted the drawers and cart. Anything else is a bonus. Guess I could take the large and small.

Pm me

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you are asking me. Yes Sunday is fine. I am home for the week end I have someone coming Wed. to look at them If I sell them I will post it sold If not PM me for Directions and Ph.#. Tony

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Up for sale locally I am in Newtown Square Pa About 20 miles west of Phila Pa. System Includes Hand Truck
1 small box
1 draw unit
2 medium boxes
1 large
These boxes are like new used in my garage, never on a job site 350. 00 for all.Will put them on local C L in a couple of days. Want to give Forum members first shot. Thanks Tony
Sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.